Please take a moment to fill out a questionnaire to help us make Trysaria more enjoyable to play for you and many others.
|Quality of Life Expanded|
March 12, 2020
June 25, 2020
|Highlights & notes|
Patch 1.6.5 for Trysaria is an expanded inventory overhaul and controller support update. It was announced on June 25, 2020.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Remade the intro.
- Reworked rain drops sprites.
- Reworked Fish, Fish now swim underwater and come up for air when needed.
- Reworked some environment graphics.
- Reworked Leather Boot Icon.
- Adjusted sound effect levels.
- Reworked input system
- Removed Arrow Keys and Z X C V Keyboard Inputs.
- Starting a new game no longer informs you of save data deletion if you have no save data.
- Reworked Title screen Options and In-game Options screens.
- Item Info can now be accessed by pressing I on the keyboard.
- Changed Dialogue input to H on the keyboard and A on Xbox and Switch Pro controllers or X on PlayStation controllers.
- Reworked in-game UI's.
- Added Play Station Dual Shock 4® controller on-screen input's.
- Reworked all Log cabins in the game.
- Updated Red Rock Mt. Top Village view.
- Reduced the amount of damage dealt The old wooden sword beam deals when hitting an object.
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed a bug that would crash the game, caused by the Gibble Gob Event.
- Fixed a bug that caused the arrows given to you by the Cloaked man to not open.
- Fixed a bug that if the player paused the game, during the intro the objects would vanish off-screen.
- Fixed a bug where crabs would attack when in water.
- Fixed a bug where Frogs would ribbit until the game was closed.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the title screen music to stop when returning back from the credits screen.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some controller to not work.
- Fixed a bug when a controller disconnects the game would crash.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the innkeeper in Red Rock Village to crash if you didn't have enough gold to rest.
- Fixed a bug that caused the burn status effect to not disable after dying.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the cloaked man in Redrock to allow the player to swing at random while in the dialogue.
Known Bug[edit | edit source]
- The music stops playing at random times, to fix this try and get to an area that triggers a new song, like Red Rock Village or the Thylaic Caves, etc.
- Equipping a One-handed Item sometimes causes an item in the left or right hand to be removed. (In Testing)